GYACN Mongolia launched Dec 9, 2010. Our mission is to raise awareness of young people about anti-corruption, transparency and accountability and promote, support youth participation and youth activities for Anti-Corruption.
South Asian delegates at the Global Youth Forum on Anti-Corruption in Brussels and other interested Youth. Task force member for GYAC Network-Narayan from NepalMembers: 11Latest Activity: 33 minutes agoSee More
Kuala Lumpur, 23 September 2010 – The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) and the Malaysian Anti Corruption Academy (MACA) are collaborating on a joint initiative to strengthen the understandingof relevant international anti-corruption instruments and conventionsamong selected Anti-Corruption Agencies (ACAs) in the 57 member statesof the Organization of Islamic States (OIC). Throughprogrammes developed by UNDP and MACA, the project aims to strengthenthe technical know-how and skills in…See More
The establishment of Malaysia Anti-Corruption Academy (MACA) www.sprm.gov.my will enhance the competency and professionalism of the Anti-Corruption Agency officers. MACA will beresponsible for preparing the courses in various fields such as investigation, prosecution,…See More
- Cheong graduated in year 2007 with Bachelor’s Degree (Honours) in Management, majored in Organizational and minored in Communications from University of Science Malaysia (USM), Penang
- Cheong has almost 5 years of research and consultancy experience in wide span from small-medium enterprises (SMEs) until multinational companies (MNCs). His was with Firestar Research where he advanced his skills and experience in market research and business intelligence through managing various qualitative & quantitative projects, both local & regional with the job coverage ranging from writing proposals, designing questionnaires/discussion guides, collection of data, data analysis, reporting & presentation
- Over the years, Cheong had worked hand in hand with DIGI, CELCOM, Proton, GSK, OCBC Bank, Great Eastern, F&N Dairies, Visa, AmBank, HSBC Bank, Nissan-Tan Chong Motor, etc.
- Cheong spent most of his time handling studies (including moderation) applying different methodologies such as survey questionnaires, focus groups discussion, in-depth interviews, ethnography & home visits across different industries (FMCG, Telecommunications, Automotive, Healthcare, Utility, Media, Education, Retail, Banking & Finance, etc.)
- Types of research studies exposed including human resource development & competency policy, strategic management, brand & positioning, usage & attitudes, etc. As a life member of USM Alumni, his strength and interest in research converted he fully as a researcher after the merging took place in transforming USM to granted as accelerated programme for excellence (APEX) Status in year 2008. He was awarded as Affiliate Member by Malaysian Institute of Management (MIM) in year 2010
- He is currently also active doing research and action plan for The Federation of Chinese Associations Malaysia (Hua Zong) unveiling the plan themed “Transforming the Nation: A 20-Year Plan of Action for Malaysia”
- His current role in PRCC as the project manager for the official web portal of MACA. He is also responsible in managing the Training Need Analysis (TNA) project and evaluation reports regarding courses, seminars and workshops undertaken by schools of the Academy
- Apart from speaking in English, Malay & Mandarin, Cheong could also converse well in Hokkien and Cantonese
The establishment of Malaysia Anti-Corruption Academy (MACA) www.sprm.gov.my will enhance the competency and professionalism of the Anti-Corruption Agency officers. MACA will be
responsible for preparing the courses in various…Continue